[LAU] Behringer X32 - glitch problems

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Oct 11 10:44:55 CEST 2019

On 11.10.19 10:13, nik at parkellipsen.de wrote:
> Thomas noted earlier that it's a good idea to look for the least busiest bus,

Yes, that's the same advice basically.

> I wonder if that's related? On the other hand, I usually don't have any other
> hardware connected except the interface ...

You may think that, but in fact the trackpad, keyboard, fingerprint
reader etc. might internally be USB devices which are on the same bus.
You may see this with the lsusb command.

I had a look on the board schematic of my laptop and noticed that USB
actually has completely unused buses. In the hope the docking station
would expose those I got one only to be disappointed that the docking
station was just acting as another hub to one of the already accessible
buses :/ With some hardware hacking it might be possible to access the
other buses, I opened the laptop to have a look but in the end wasn't
adventurous enough to actually try it :)

m.