[LAU] [ANN] Voting for the Open Source Music Nexus Challenge 2019 has commenced

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Sun Oct 20 20:05:26 CEST 2019

Hi Henning.
Am 20.10.19 um 19:45 schrieb Henning Thielemann:
> Is there a way to listen and/or download the songs without JavaScript?
>
> The voting site seems to require JavaScript and archive.org seems to
> require it, too.

thanks for taking an interest in the competition.

The download links on the archive.org pages for each track should work
without JavaScript. At least they do when I block JS with Chromium or
the uMatrix extension on Firefox.

Each track should be available as the original FLAC file. Additional
formats are generated by archive.org.

Chris