[LAU] zita-njbridge between arm and x86_64?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Sat Apr 4 01:04:06 CEST 2020

On Fri, April 3, 2020 4:40 pm, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Maybe the same problem as with the RPi3: network and USB audio don't
> go well together because the network interface is actually a USB device.

Performance problems on the ARM side don't seem like a good explanation
for a segmentation fault on the x86 side.   Dropouts and error messages
would likely be explained by that.

Performance problems on the ARM side is not necessarily a given though,
the processor used on that device has a dedicated Gb Ethernet MAC, so
unless the chip architecture (Allwinner A20) is really broken, it should
be able to handle a single audio stream without choking.

--
Chris Caudle