[LAU] [music] The magnum opus is finally done :)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Apr 8 23:52:39 CEST 2020

Hey hey,
after about four or five years, I got a wonderful vocalist with training,
talent and time to do this epic ballad justice. Many thanks to the glorious
Beccy Schaefer for the main voclast and Joy Bausch for guitars:
https://youtu.be/HujCE6RqjrY

On the Linux side it involed:
For sound generation:
   Yoshimi
   LinuxSampler (with the free Salamander drum kit and SSO strings)
On the recording side:
   Midish (for MIDI sequencing/tracking/quantising)
   Nama (audio recording, mixing, mastering)
and all the plugin collections available (SWH, Calf, CAPS, TAP Audio Plugins,
Invada, Fons Adireaensen(!), and possibly more)

The guitars and vocals were recorded on a different system, but left as bare
as possible.

Feedback is welcome. :)

Best wishes and enjoy,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

They say, break away - I'm missing out on the fun and games <3
(Britney Spears)