[LAU] My isp and lau are... not friends

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Tue Apr 14 08:58:12 CEST 2020

On Fri, 10 Apr 2020 07:56:13 -0700 (MST)
Atte André Jensen <atte at youmail.dk> wrote:

>Grrrr....
>
>I'm having trouble with lau and the mail from my isp, lot's of messages
>doesn't get through, now I've had it and want to fix this!
>
>What mail do you use with lau, how do you access it (mail client/web), are
>all messages (even you own) coming through?
>
>I'm typing this from the nabble.com frontend, maybe I should just bite the
>bullet and use this along with the growing number of forums that I'm
>involved in?
>
>Any advice highly appreciated!
>
>In the hope that *this* message comes through :-)
>--
>Atte
>http://latestyoutube.a773.dk

Can you change to a different ISP?

One thing I did early on was to get my own domain name. From then on, if I
changed ISP I took that name with me so nobody (or organisation) I was in
contact with noticed anything different.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk