[LAU] Using Linux as an active crossover - and more!

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Mon Apr 20 22:58:20 CEST 2020

Hi !

Since you don't need XLR for this (Line level balanced inputs/outputs will
do) You could go for any good interface with enough in/out

i have a few Motu Ultralite AVB interfaces that has 6 balanced line ins and
6 balanced line outs + balanced main and two High Z Guitar inputs + 2 xlr
mic preamps.
Balanced TRS to XLR short adapters would work for you but I can not
recommend Motu Ultralite AVB for linux since the new model is not
compatible with older more linux friendly firmware..

You could hower do the same with any decent stable linux friendly interface.
AVLinux has a great 3rd party maintained PDF with supported interfaces that
would work on any linux.

http://bandshed.net/pdf/LinuxFullySupportedDevice9t2.pdf

Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 maybe ?
Behringer if you dare..I would