[LAU] Using Linux as an active crossover - and more!

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:17:43 CEST 2020

I used to use an Echo AudioFire 12 with zita-lrx setup, but haven't had any
li k with firewire with kernels for the last couple years. Since I'm using
the tri-amp system as a listening system, i.e. not recording/studio, I have
switched to the 6 channels on the onboard sound. But, have also
successfully hooked it up with usb mixers as well.