[LAU] [Music] Garden realities (3d soundscape)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Aug 26 11:38:01 CEST 2020

Garden Realities is a 3D binaural soundscape or sonic world, based entirely on
field recordings of summer birds, with rather subtle processing.
https://youtu.be/FfMo_2ZO7_8

To get the full effect of this piece, you best listen to it on headphones and
try to sit rather still.

The piece was entirely realised in Csound, using the HRTF opcodes/modules for
spatial placement and movement.

Some field recordings, the chicken in particular, were contributed by my
favourite Motzhuhn. :)

I hope you get taken in (and maybe away).

Best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Ain't no way I'll be lonely <3