[LAU] [Music] Garden realities (3d soundscape)
julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Aug 26 11:38:01 CEST 2020
Garden Realities is a 3D binaural soundscape or sonic world, based entirely on
field recordings of summer birds, with rather subtle processing.
To get the full effect of this piece, you best listen to it on headphones and
try to sit rather still.
The piece was entirely realised in Csound, using the HRTF opcodes/modules for
spatial placement and movement.
Some field recordings, the chicken in particular, were contributed by my
favourite Motzhuhn. :)
I hope you get taken in (and maybe away).
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
* Audiobombs: https://www.audiobombs.com/users/jeanette_c
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
Ain't no way I'll be lonely <3
More information about the Linux-audio-user