[LAU] Mixing on the command-line?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Mon Feb 17 11:50:34 CET 2020

Hi.

Previously, I uses SoX (and a bit of scripting) to mix a set of several
tracks into a single mix.  This involved quite a bit of manual work, as I had
to figure out the tempi and start/end points by listeing.

I am wondering, is there perhaps a better tool which could be used
to get faster results?  In particular, I'd love to be able
to save metdata for tracks, like *exact* BPM and time indices
of certain interesting bars per track such that I could reuse them.

Any tools I haven't noticed that could be used to do this on the
command-line?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕