[LAU] PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

Yury Alyaev mutab0r at rambler.ru
Tue Jul 21 22:36:38 CEST 2020

Hi Jostein,

Thanks a lot for your reply! What about MIDI, this is not
straightforward, because resampling would be required to play different
notes, which I don't like so much. Another (correct) option is
synthesizing sounds with proper pitch, but this will require too much
CPU power, especially with big models (planes, pipes). So the compromise
option is synthesizing enough sounds with different pitches and using it
with a MIDI sequencer.

Kind regards,
Yury.