[LAU] PSIndustrializer 0.2.6 released

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Fri Jul 24 10:34:21 CEST 2020

Am Dienstag, 21. Juli 2020, 22:30:58 CEST schrieb Yury Alyaev:
> Hi Edgar,
>
> Could you please try out the applied patch? It should fix this problem.

Hello back Yury,

the patch works for me, the program got linked and installed without any more errors now.

However there's a little inconvenience that IMHO could confuse less experienced users when trying to instal from sourcel:

After installing psindustrializer it would not run. I had to separately do a root "make install" in psphysmod/ and also run "ldconfig".

I thought I should mention that, maybe this can be cared for by the build tools or at least be mentioned in the README.md. Or is that specific to my Tumbleweed system again?

the sounds are very nice, thanks for your work!

Cheers, Edgar