[LAU] Raspberry PI and PISound

Edgar Aichinger edogawa at aon.at
Fri Jul 24 10:54:49 CEST 2020

I realize that my previous mail was pretty verbose and has not much on-topic information and I want to apologize for that babbling. I wrote that right after getting up in the morning, while sipping my first coffee and being in a slight hurry before leaving to work.

My motivation was to give a confirmation on the principal working of the pisound o a RPi 3 Model B+ (for me). I'm using a FullHD HDMi display without issues.

I am seeing occasional graphical freezes of up to several seconds, but never as long as you describe. Also that freezing display seems to be independent from the processing side of things - it never harmed the ardour recordings, live sound of the effects in modep (which runs in text mode), or DMX output when using it as a lighting desk via QLC+ on a LxQt desktop (AFAIR).

Cheers,

Edgar