[LAU] Echo Audiofire12 units available

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:25:54 CEST 2020

If this is not allowed, board ops please feel free to remove.

I'm guessing, since firewire support in Linux is moving into the sunset,
that this may be of more interest to the Apple/Protools people. But, Linux
is my focus, so I figured I'd offer here in case there are still some Linux
holdouts. ;)

I have two Echo Audiofire 12 units that I am willing to part with for a
reasonable price + shipping.

They are in almost new condition. Never used on the road. And have lived in
a temperature/humidity controlled environment.

It's not that I wouldn't be a holdout as well, but, I just don't do any
work that requires the horsepower. I think they can, in fact, be used as
line level mixers without firewire...though I've never used them in that
way.

If there is any interest, contact me directly, so as not to clutter the
list.

Regards,
Mac