[LAU] system configuration

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:13:34 CEST 2020

Hi Paul,

Yes, you are right, 'let the internet archive it' was mostly a joke, it
didn't really carry across.
I mainly wanted to make a post while I had it fresh in memory, so a little
trigger happy.

I agree the subject isn't simple at all and my findings may not have any
bearing outside my bubble. I did try to make it clear though where it was
more opinion than conclusion. I have not done any tests yet trying to
confirm or deny my feelings on low latency, in comparison to other systems.
Hopefully I can do some follow up tests soon.

If anyone has any links to low latency comparisons between different
operating systems, I would very much like to read them. Don't think I know
of any at the moment.

Regards,
Robert