[LAU] hypothetical question

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Mar 7 15:28:54 CET 2020

Hi Robert,
what exactly would you like to do with your keyboard? Play software
synthesizers and tweak their parameters? Create good scores for sheet music or
complex arrangements? Control parts of your audio production like plugin
parameters and transport control?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Mar 7 2020, Robert Vogel has written:

> Suppose I have a basic midi controller keyboard, like this
> one:https://www.alesis.com/products/view/q88
> <https://www.alesis.com/products/view/q88>
>
> and I would like to configure it to use the best available free software.
>
> What components would you recommend ?
>
> Why not Musescore <https://musescore.org/en/development> ? Would it need
> modification ?
>
> Anything better than that ?

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

What's practical is logical. What the hell, who cares?
All I know is I'm so happy when you're dancing there. <3
(Britney Spears)