[LAU] pajackconnect v1.0 released

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Mon Mar 23 13:29:20 CET 2020

I just noticed to day that I never have done a proper release for
pajackconnect.

I use it since 3 years every day, mostly without notice it at all.

Today I receive a contribution which fix some (small, but well worth to
fix) issues, that reminds me

to go and make a release.

https://github.com/brummer10/pajackconnect/releases/tag/v1.0

 From the README: