[LAU] [ANN] Qtractor 0.9.13 - A QStuff* Spring'20 Release batch #3
Rui Nuno Capela
rncbc at rncbc.org
Sat Mar 28 13:34:25 CET 2020
Greetings, just one third time!
Qtractor 0.9.13 (spring'20) is released!
- All meters background color are now customize-able (cf.
View/Options.../Display/Meters, color level "Back").
- Automatic mixer grid layout (multi-row) is now in effect
permanently--being an option no more.
- Always show plugins and meters on track list/left pane as permanent
- LV2 UI Request-value feature/interface support has been implemented.
- Audio output monitoring meters are now shown/hidden auto-magically on
MIDI tracks and/or buses--no need for some user preference option
anymore (ie. View/Options.../Plugins/Instruments/Show audio output
monitoring meters, is now gone).
- Default track height has been slightly increased.
- Track / Duplicate Track... now also takes a MIDI track's audio meters
setting into account.
- VST3 plug-in support introduced. (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Fixed first bar/measure position drawing on the time-scale/grid across
time-signature changes on the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll)
(hopefully fixing issue #245).
- Plugins and meters on track list/left pane, are now being set on as
default--maybe going stapled in some near future ;)
- Make man page compression reproducible (after request by Jelle van der
Waa, while on the Vee-Ones, thanks).
- Avoid resetting top or left position when zooming with mouse pointer
is in main tracks or MIDI clip editor (piano-roll) views.
- Make libaubio a build dependency on Debian/Ubuntu; also fix
cross-build check to sizeof(float).
- Bumped copyright headers into the New Year (2020).
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- binary package (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package:
Wiki (help wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Enjoy && Stay safe!
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
More information about the Linux-audio-user