[LAU] Physical distance performance with Linux?

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Tue May 5 20:07:45 CEST 2020

The one thing I remember about soundjack from the presentation at
tonmeistertage years ago was that inter-continental latencies are MUCH
worse than in-country, often to the point of not being very usable. This
isn't due to soundjack but the nature of routing across sub-ocean links
etc. Just something to be aware of if you're trying to connect and work
with people a *long* way away.