[LAU] Getting Rhythmbox to Appear in qjackctl

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed May 20 22:14:57 CEST 2020

although clementine has the same issue as previously mentioned - it
connects/disconnects between songs and disconnects when not playing.

RB can definitely use JACK directly (because gstreamer can). I did this for
years. Alas, I've been using Clementine for years now too, and I do not
recall the precise gstreamer setup I used with RB.