[LAU] [Music] Melodei nach zweyerley Maniere

Christopher Arndt chris at chrisarndt.de
Mon Nov 16 20:08:29 CET 2020

Am 16.11.20 um 19:38 schrieb Jeanette C.:
> Very nice tune.

Thanks for your kind words.

> I would have loved a counter melody in the bass
> flute,but that might not have been in style.

Yes, that crossed my mind, but I could only find limited time to
practice and record the track, so I had to keep it simple.

It was a refreshing experience to make do with the "real" instruments I
have at home without relying on samples (though I did end up using some
cymbal samples). I should explore more the multitude of sounds the human
vocal tract and body can produce (ignoring the more unsavoury ones) and
how they can be used in musical settings.

Chris