[LAU] [Music] Melodei nach zweyerley Maniere

david gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 18 04:14:53 CET 2020

On 11/16/20 8:38 AM, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Nov 16 2020, Christopher Arndt has written:
>> https://soundcloud.com/spotlightkid/melodei-nach-zweyerley-maniere
> Very nice tune. I would have loved a counter melody in the bass
> flute,but that might not have been in style. Lovely instrumentation,
> recording and mixing. I also enjoyed the way you varied the theme.

Yes, very nice sounds! Always good to remind ourselves that no matter
how much effort has gone into digitizing/sampling/synthesizing
instrument sounds... hard to beat real instruments.

Almost felt like I was somewhere back in Henry VIII's time, that perhaps
he was even playing one of the instruments.

Thanks for sharing it!

--
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com
"My password is the last 8 digits of π."