[LAU] JACK and S/PDIF sync'ed delta 1010 cards: bad vs. evil?

Joe Hartley jh at brainiac.com
Thu Oct 15 18:51:32 CEST 2020

Hi, Jeanette!

It's been a while since I had my Delta 1010s, but lets see what I can remember.
The network amd Braille reader issue reminded me of an issue I had ages ago with my
1010s and a USB MIDI control surface.

I documented my fix at https://delta.brainiac.com/deltasync.html

In short, I had to modify the modprobe.conf file to make device labeling
consistent, then I built an .asoundrc file that combined the cards into a
single device.

This was a long time ago, and I was using Fedora back then.  I know that
modprobe.conf lives in  /etc/modprobe.d/ under Arch but I think that's the
only big difference between what's on my website and Arch.

Good luck!
Joe