[LAU] JACK and S/PDIF sync'ed delta 1010 cards: bad vs. evil?

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Oct 15 19:15:04 CEST 2020

Hello Joe,
thanks for your quick reply.
Oct 15 2020, Joe Hartley has written:
> I documented my fix at https://delta.brainiac.com/deltasync.html
Unfortunately, that does not cover my issues. This is about hardware not
showing up at all. I had to solve those and I t5hink I might have used
the info on your site to help with that.

The challenges I encounter now, appear to have more to do with some kind
of CPU hogging. The combination of syn'ced cards (something on the ALSA
driver level?) and JACK appears to grasp resources. Maybe there is no
time to react to other hardware IRQs?

Best wishes,

Jeanette