[LAU] New Debian install and usb device

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Sep 2 15:12:55 CEST 2020

I'm using the ZEDi8 without issues. Shows in QjackCtl as hw:ZEDi8
It doesn't appear to have a USB device name at all.

lsusb just lists it like this:

Bus 003 Device 011: ID 22f0:0014

USB vendor ID 22f0 is not listed in any of the databases I searched.
Seems Allen&Heath didn't want to pay to register theirs and made one up,
an the chipset they bought didn't come with one either..