[LAU] New Debian install and usb device

Mac macdroid53 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 15:17:26 CEST 2020

As I said, it works fine in UbuntuStudio. lsusb shows it as an allen&heath,
etc.

But, on this debian box it shows up as a ZED in Qjackctl. (lsusb show the
same hex ID as on the Ubunut box, but no manufacturer string) But,
selecting it a starting jack results in 2 system captures and 2 system
playbacks shown in the Qjack Connections window. But, there is no audio,
for example with a mic plugged into the mixer and the capture routed to
meterbridge.