[LAU] Noise generation plugin recommendations?

Nikhil Nair nnair at pobox.com
Sun Sep 20 21:49:04 CEST 2020

Hi,

Just wanted to say a quick "thank you" to everyone who replied to my
message - some really interesting ideas there.  My apologies for the delay
in replying.

Thanks to Jeanette's message, I got curious about Csound, and started
reading up on it; it looks like that's a better option for me than Ecasound
+ modules.  So, I'll be looking into that option.  I'll assume, unless
someone tells me otherwise, that, if I have questions on that as I move
forward, those would be better addressed to the Csound users list.

Cheers,

Nikhil.