[LAU] Noise generation plugin recommendations?

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Sep 20 22:20:18 CEST 2020

Sep 20 2020, Nikhil Nair has written:
> [Csound] I'll assume, unless
> someone tells me otherwise, that, if I have questions on that as I move
> forward, those would be better addressed to the Csound users list.
You can ask questions here, but on the Csound mailinglist you'll have a
much greater chance of getting more detailed answers and there are the
developers too. All in all, I found it a very helpful and kind place to
be, welcoming new users as well as the initiates of the arcane arts. :)

Best wishes and good luck,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I thought love was just a tingling of the skin <3
(Britney Spears)