[LAU] Noise generation plugin recommendations?

Nikhil Nair nnair at pobox.com
Mon Sep 21 09:50:58 CEST 2020

On Sun, 20 Sep 2020, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Sep 20 2020, Nikhil Nair has written:
>> [Csound] I'll assume, unless
>> someone tells me otherwise, that, if I have questions on that as I move
>> forward, those would be better addressed to the Csound users list.
> You can ask questions here, but on the Csound mailinglist you'll have a
> much greater chance of getting more detailed answers and there are the
> developers too. All in all, I found it a very helpful and kind place to
> be, welcoming new users as well as the initiates of the arcane arts. :)

Thanks Jeanette - that's helpful to know.

I suspect, at some point, I'm going to end up looking for a freelancer or a
software company experienced in Csound, for a small commercial project
(might just be a few hours' work).  I had a quick look around to see how
easy such a person/company would be to find, but my first impression was
that they're very thin on the ground - or else they're hiding ;).  Would
the Csound users list be a good place to look for that - or, indeed, this
list?  If there are other good options too, I'd really appreciate someone
letting me know.  (I did look on Upwork, but there was a grand total of 3
freelancers who mentioned Csound in their profiles there!)

Cheers,

Nikhil.