[LAU] Music Workflow Stream - Two Hour Album Challenge

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 03:53:22 CEST 2021

Hello all,

I just participated in this two hour album challenge here
<https://2hac.abstractionmusic.com/> and live-streamed a workflow I've
been playing with and wanted to share it. I used emacs with Common Music
2 (cm-incudine) to write the composition, and renoise and some plugins
to make and mix some of the audio. If you are interested in seeing how
this worked out, you can watch the live stream of it here
<https://youtu.be/INg7lqMifXY>. It was a lot of fun!

I still have to figure out how to sequence (events) with common music,
but I tried something with (progn) near the end to sequence them. I
still am going to just record the audio from the individual events into
a daw (maybe ardour) and sequence them like tape, but I wish I knew how
to sequence them in Common Lisp. Does anyone on here know?

Let me know what you think if you watch it!,

Brandon Hale