[LAU] Studio Controls 2.2 Released

Alf Haakon Pietruszka Lund alf at mellomrommet.no
Thu Aug 12 23:00:36 CEST 2021

On 12.08.2021 22:35, Len Ovens wrote:

> Studio-controls 2.2.0 has been released.
>
> https://ovenwerks.github.io/studio-controls/index.html

(snip)

> With version 2.2, aside from many bug fixes, the changes include:
>
>   - Update GUI for better clarity as well as incorporate new functionality
>   - Connect Audio over network using zita-njbridge
>   - Connect MIDI over network using qmidinet
>   - Jack status gives info on startup and configuration
>   - User scripts can be automatically run at 5 points in the
>    Jack run cycle:
>       - pre start
>       - post start
>       - post bridge activate
>       - pre shutdown
>       - post shutdown
>   - Background process is much more stable

(snip)

Thanks, but there seems to be a regression in this release.

When opening from menu, either nothing happens or I get KDE's
application crash notification.

When opening from terminal I get this output:

studio-controls
install path: /usr
Config file: /home/user/.config/autojack/autojack.json
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/studio-controls", line 1831, in <module>
     us = StudioControls()
   File "/usr/bin/studio-controls", line 600, in __init__
     self.refresh_dropdowns()
   File "/usr/bin/studio-controls", line 850, in refresh_dropdowns
     if dev_db['firewire']:
KeyError: 'firewire'

All the best,
Alf