[LAU] headphones question?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Aug 28 23:47:28 CEST 2021

Hi everyone,
Anyone now of a site source where I can provide the detailed
specifications I am seeking, and then get a list of options?
i have a treasured pair of JVC headphones with a short near the plug.
While i am getting them repaired, hopefully soon,   it might not be a bad
idea to find alternatives...not happy that I did not buy a couple of pairs
when I last found them a few years ago.
Hoping for a resource, because specs are more challenging given so many
wear headphones as a fashion statement these days.
Thoughts?
Kare