[LAU] Interpretive audio to video?

David W. Jones gnome at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Dec 19 06:15:37 CET 2021

On December 18, 2021 5:10:25 PM HST, James Greenlee <james at madsonics.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know of a tool that I could feed audio in to, and have it output an "interpreted" video? Not necessarily a "waveform" of the audio, more something abstract, like an acid-tripped audio fractal or something.
>
> Thanks!

Hmm. Send an audio file/output to a command line tool that could break it into proper audio frames and send the frames to a video player?

Or maybe visualizdtion code that some audio players could serve the purpose?

---
David W. Jones
gnome at hawaii.rr.com
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com

Sent from my Android device with F/LOSS K-9 Mail.