[LAU] Interpretive audio to video?

James Greenlee james at madsonics.com
Sun Dec 19 07:18:23 CET 2021

More like visualization code.

At the risk of being really abstract...Sometimes when you hear something, you "see" something in your mind.  The sound conjures images.  I'm looking for a piece of software that can output a video file of what the computer "saw" when "listening" to the input audio file.

It doesn't necessarily have to be as complex as that sounds though.  My description sounds very A.I. rich...It could be just simple math where tempo detection can be used for say a scroll rate, and frequencies could be color intensity, patterns could be based on waveform interpolated with a function.