[LAU] [RFC] A “poor man’s”, yet professional level studio setup

Anders Hellquist lau at hellquist.net
Mon Feb 22 21:32:11 CET 2021

I am also waiting for Milan to take off..

Have 3 avb devices and a avb switch as well as a bunch of Intel I210 Nics
and I am following all openavb/Milan projects closely.

I also try to encourage a certain vendor to step up the interoperability
game between vendors and also start supporting Linux for real.

If that ever happens, lots of cool stuff will happen.. at least that's what
I hope will happen.

Regards, Anders