[LAU] [music] Droning non linear sequencing with Yoshimi and Pure Data

Bill Purvis bill at billp.org
Mon Jan 11 17:53:21 CET 2021

Hi Lorenzo!
On 11/01/2021 08:18, you wrote:
> On 10/01/21 05:49, david wrote:
> >
> > Loved it. The video section on setting it up was great!
> >

> On 10/01/21 09:05, Jeanette C. wrote:
> > Thanks a lot for sharing this. It's a nice texture. I like the process,
> > using something like PD to drive the performance. It shows a different
> > aspect to Yoshimi or a different level of performance.
> >
> > It's an inspiration!
> >
> > Best wishes,
> >

> On 10/01/21 18:21, Will Godfrey wrote:
>> Oh, just loving this :)
>> It's great to see people really making Yoshimi work.
>> Well done Lorenzo.
>>
>> (a very happy Folderol)
>>

> David, Jeanette, Will,
>
> Thanks for the kind words. Glad to know you enjoyed it. I feel more
> motivated to possibly do more, time (TM) allowing :)
>
> Lorenzo.
I'd not experimented with PD before, and your post has got me enthused!
Spent most of yesterday reading up on it, then finally got to try it this
afternoon. Had some difficulties getting the right combination of things to
get MIDI connected to my somewhat out-of-date version of Yoshimi, but got it
working eventually. I had to go back and re-read the README.md file, and
note
that I had to click on the big blue toggle to get anywhere!

Great stuff!

Bill