[LAU] Many Faces of the Gentoo ProAudio overlay

Arve Barsnes arve.barsnes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:52:49 CET 2021

On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 18:16, Brent Busby <brent at keycorner.org> wrote:

> This question is Gentoo specific, but there isn't a single place where
> it would be good to ask, so, for those here who may be Gentoo users:
>
> Which ProAudio overlay should we follow these days?  I know of at least
> three of them now!
>
> "nilburn":
>
> "tuxfamily":
>
> "audio-overlay":

I didn't even know about the first one, but I switched from the second
to the third many years ago. I just checked, and I only have one
package installed from that overlay, and that package I've never used.
I guess all the other packages I've installed, including every package
that I actually use, is in the main repository these days.

Regards,
Arve