[LAU] Piano prelude on a real grand

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Jun 20 16:12:37 CEST 2021

Hey hey,
as I recently had the chance to play a Boesendorfer grandpiano at a friends
place - and even record it -, I decided that this was too good an opportunity
to miss for some Bach:
https://youtu.be/LgXBgdL7-L4
BWV881A Prelude in F minor, Well-tempered Clavier, book II.

Played on a 1973 Boesendorfer 170, recorded with a pair of Audio Line Design
microphones in AB to a non-Linux machine, no processing of any kind. I
imported the recording into Nama, did some comping and processing, since - the
piano being a surprise - I had no time to practise. :)

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

We still move to a rhythm just like this
We still dream of sharing our first kiss <3
(Britney Spears)