[LAU] [music] Rebecca auf dem Trekka

Brandon Hale bthaleproductions at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 16:01:36 CET 2021

Overall, this track needs more symphonic hits. ;)

I really like the sequenced synths, and the vocoder (it's really cool
that you did it in csound). With this kind of music, the overwhelming
synth textures are really nice to melt into.

I think you should really pump that bass drum! Make it shake the whole
mix, or duck the other tracks a little bit every time it hits to give it
more energy.

I really like it, and is completely different from what I've heard from
you before. Nice job! Maybe one day my production will be as polished as
yours. :)

Brandon Hale