[LAU] Info: European contest for blind and visually impaired musicians

Mario Lang mlang at blind.guru
Sat Mar 6 20:36:24 CET 2021

"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> writes:

[...]

> Basic requirements: at least one visually impaired person must be
> amongst the musicians orcomposers, a song must be four minutes maximum
> and there must be some kind of vocals.

Ahh, bummer.  I continue to contribute to world peace by refusing to
bring sorrow upon my fellow human beings by attempting to, ahem, sing.

> Open to all age groups, no genre restrictions.

Thats not quite true.  Ruling out everything without vocals is pretty much
a genre-restriction these days :-)

Assuming you are applying, best of luck!

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕