[LAU] online calls with decent auido for music lessons

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Mar 15 16:46:32 CET 2021

Mar 15 2021, Lorenzo Sutton has written:

> Hi LAU,
>
> As we're entering a 'tighter' lock-down in my area this week I will need
> to attend online music lessons (bass).
There is jamulus, which I believe is cross platform, but you have to
install a program. A friend of mine mostly teaches with Zoom, though
she's on mac for that and no idea what her students are using. :) I
can't think of any other free browser based tools.

Yesterday I heard of something called clean speech or cleaned speech,
intended for interviews, so no idea about latency and quality for
instruments.

HTH.

Best wishes,

Jeanette