[LAU] qsampler isn't compiling from tar source

tom haddington meshugga42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 12:50:26 CEST 2021

> If your goal is just to install Qsampler, there's a PPA which Rui always
> keeps up-to-date with the latest version. The applications and libs are
> in separate repos with the same signing key, not sure if you need both
> for Qsampler.

Thank you for your reply, Roger.   I was sent a personal e-mail advising me
to install qttools5-dev-tools.  This included /usr/lib/qt5/bin/lupdate.
After doing so, the source code compiled and installed without error.  As I
mentioned, I was missing something obvious.  Still, unless you know it, you
don't know it....

Tom