[LAU] Mixers and Free Software (was Open Sound Control: Is it still a thing?)

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Sat May 1 18:52:38 CEST 2021

Well, could be my old-guy's vision or that we're looking at different
pictures ... but, I was looking at:

  https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BI8

And I see no knobs ... well, there might be a master volume or on/off, but
there don't appear to be individual pots for the different channels.

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca