[LAU] consolidating a firewire sound card with my other existing pci (alsa) soundcards

Jannis Achstetter jannis_achstetter at web.de
Sun May 2 18:42:29 CEST 2021

Have you tried having one jack server active with the firewire-backend
and then adding the other, ALSA-compatible cards via zita-a2j or a
similar option?
That would only work if you don't need your current "primary" audio card
as the actual primary card.
And it might be some hassle if your FW-card is not always available or
you tend to change your setup frequently.

	Jannis