[LAU] Choirless - a new low-latency AI remote music collaboration platform

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:04:01 CEST 2021

Let me just chime in that there are others, including at least one
open source solution.

With my band we will try Jamulus as as soon as we find the time.

https://jamulus.io

This far I have installed and played around with it. A bit rough
around the edges but looks like with some massaging it could do the
trick nicely.

/Robert