[LAU] Choirless - a new low-latency AI remote music collaboration platform

Bill Purvis bill at billp.org
Tue May 11 16:11:56 CEST 2021

On 11/05/2021 15:04, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> Let me just chime in that there are others, including at least one
> open source solution.
>
> With my band we will try Jamulus as as soon as we find the time.
>
> https://jamulus.io
>
> This far I have installed and played around with it. A bit rough
> around the edges but looks like with some massaging it could do the
> trick nicely.
>
> /Robert
I took a look at it and I think its under false pretences - it would seem
that each person operates in isolation, with a 'master track' to play
along with,
then the server adds the various tracks together to produce the final
version.

Low-latency doesn't really come into it unless my understanding is way off.

Bill