[LAU] Audio-Video desktop recording

robertlazarski robertlazarski at gmail.com
Tue May 11 21:57:57 CEST 2021

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 9:22 AM David Kastrup <dak at gnu.org> wrote:

> Mike Pullen <mike at thepullen.net> writes:
>
> I've been
> through a number of video editing programs actually.

With the caveat that my workflow largely matches a lot of live music videos
- linear timecode audio into CH1 of each camera, professional stem
mastering in post - this 900 line bash script created all the multi camera
videos on my YouTube channel. Using the LTC timestamps read from a wav
file, editing can be scripted using ffmpeg.

This script:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fFZVZFEVCN3Ie1VQcdM5K_6c_rPQAuZA/view?usp=sharing

Created this video from 3 cameras and a WAV file mastered by "Audible
Oddities":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_1GwQ8GPtQ

Robert