[LAU] Running Decent Sampler: segmentation fault

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Nov 21 18:38:11 CET 2021

Hey hey,
I just installed DecentSampler for Linux, trying to use the standalone
version. I'm running ArchLinux.

Running the standalone program results in a segmentation fault. Trying gdb on
it, gives me this warning about Juce:
0x00000000008208c8 in
juce::ComponentBoundsConstrainer::setBoundsForComponent(juce::Component*,
juce::Rectangle<int>, bool, bool, bool, bool) ()

Not being familiar with Juce and all intimacies, I wonder if someone here
might suggest a cause or even better a solution. I just installed Juce version
6.1.2 . The DecentSampler version is 1.3.6 (just downloaded half an hour ago).

Best wishes and thanks for any hints,

Jeanette

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Give me a sign...