[LAU] The Story of the Tribes

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Oct 10 20:51:25 CEST 2021

Oct 10 2021, Will Godfrey has written:
> https://willgodfrey.bandcamp.com/album/the-story-of-the-tribes
It was well worth the wait. This is a great opus! I love the cinematic
atmosphere, the big sound canvas. Bring them home is simply epic. I may
have loved a little more bass and the hat is a touch too loud, those are
minor details though. This is just BIG!
Curators of the stone again is a new sound. I was intrigued and
surprised by it.

I think I preferred the lead in one of the early version of "in search
of the lost tribe", though thematically this seems much more apt,
evoking some kind of real acoustic flute.

Thanks for sharing this! I'm glad you didn't lose heart and go through
with it.

Best wishes,

Jeanny

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c