[LAU] [OT] capture TTY / convert to image

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Oct 11 00:38:30 CEST 2021

I love this! It's simple and lowlevel. I think I found a convert (ImageMagick)
command to convert text to an image. Could you tell me, if this is readable,
please?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8i41ughldgb3qc/tty.jpg

In case anyone is interested, it uses the text: input:
cat textfile | convert -font Courier text:- -resize 1280x720! image.jpg
The resize to 1280x720 is to fit in with my usual image format, so I can
easily create a kind of slideshow with ffmpeg.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

Oct 10 2021, Bengt Gördén has written: