[LAU] [OT] capture TTY / convert to image

Bengt Gördén bengan at bag.org
Mon Oct 11 08:21:30 CEST 2021

On 2021-10-11 00:38, Jeanette C. wrote:
> I love this! It's simple and lowlevel. I think I found a convert (ImageMagick)
> command to convert text to an image. Could you tell me, if this is readable,
> please?
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8i41ughldgb3qc/tty.jpg

It's readable but the font seems compressed in height.

I tried to give the same command as yours but mine wasn't compressed. It might
have to do with your console settings.

It's been a long time since I was fiddling with my console settings so I'm
probably out of my depth here but check:
/etc/default/console-setup
/etc/vconsole.conf

--
/bengan